Entire home base to explore the Pacific Coast and San Francisco Bay Area. Located within a quick drive or walk to golden sand State Beaches, award winning restaurants and many other local attractions...
Entire home base to explore the Half Moon Bay Pacific Coast and San Francisco Bay Area. Located within a quick drive or walk to golden sand State Beaches, award winning restaurants, world-class golf, surfing, hiking and biking, visit the Moss Beach Fitzgerald Marine Preserve and see the gorgeous cypress tree tunnels while you explore the California Coastal Trail along the Pacific Ocean coastline. Experience downtown Half Moon Bay, Fisherman's Wharf, the town of Pescadero, Stanford University, the Headquarters of Apple, Google, Facebook, Purisima Creek Redwoods Preserve, Harley Farms, Lemos Farm, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, whale watching, Mavericks surf and many other local attractions all from this convenient and comfortable home.
• Entire home, two stories with three bedrooms, three baths, backyard patio with barbecuen
• The heart of the house, the living room features a stunning fireplace and T.V.
• Owners suite with T.V., bathroom, shower and comfortable king size bed.
• Bedroom two has a T.V., bathroom, shower, comfortable king size bed.
• Bedroom three has two comfortable double beds and bathroom and shower access
• Full well stocked kitchen with blender connects to the dining room, and a cozy fireplace graces the living room.
• The backyard patio is perfect for gas barbecues while you relax on the coast
• Premium high speed reliable WiFi with internet streaming T.V.
• Drip or keurig system coffee maker
• Sound bar, games and ping pong
• Washer & Dryer on site
• Uber is Easy and Convenient
• Private Garage Parking
• Beaches are open for guest staying at the house along with local open spaces and trails.
• Local restaurants are open, offering take-out and have open patio dining.
• Quick walk to explore the golden sand and stunning sculpted sandstone cliffs at Montara State Beach.
• Easily access the amazing trails in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area & McNee Ranch State Park. Explore the trails to Ocean View Farms a small horse boarding facility situated on the picturesque 4200 acre Rancho Corral de Tierra overlooking the Pacific ocean or Devil’s Slide Trail a 1.3-mile multi-use trail, converted from a former segment of Highway 1, that gives hikers, runners, bicyclists and equestrians access the rocky heights of Devil’s Slide above the Pacific Ocean.
• Beaches, Surfing, Biking, Hiking trails & Grocery Stores all nearby.
• Watch Surfers, Whales, and Marine life at the Montara State Marine Reserve
• Walk to Point Montara Lighthouse and nearby beach coves.
• Visit Moss Beach Fitzgerald Marine Preserve and walk through the gorgeous cypress tree tunnels while you hike along the Pacific Ocean
• Giant Redwoods nearby at Purisima Creek Redwoods Preserve
• World-class golf nearby at the Half Moon Bay Golf Links
• Guided horseback riding right on the beach
• Close to Half Moon Bay, San Francisco, and SFO International Airport
• Uber & Lyft is easy and convenient
COVID-19 CLEANING CERTIFIED: The Entire Home enhanced cleaning and sanitation process has been certified to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and harmful pathogens. Our cleaners have expert-backed training on disinfecting, PPE, and current cleaning protocols. The property has received a cleaning certificate and I.D. which provides guests with verification that our properties are up to date on critical cleaning method guidelines from WHO, CDC, OSHA, and the FDA. #p1p211dh
Copyright © The Wave Houses. All rights reserved.
- Accommodates: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property Type: House
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Accessible car park
- Bird watching
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Eco tourism
- Energy-efficient devices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Horseback riding
- Hot water
- Ice Maker
- Indoor parking
- Kids Friendly
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Luggage storage
- Mountain biking
- Near ocean
- Parking Included
- Private Car Park
- Private entrance
- Professionally cleaned
- Secured parking
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Spa nearby
- Streaming service
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Whale watching
- Wildlife viewing
- Wine glasses
- Winery tour
- Jamie S.
Beautiful place to relax
Updated and very clean, everything you need for a comfortable stay. Great location close to Half Moon Bay and San San Francisco. We hope to stay here again.November 2022
- Tabitha C. (United States)
Fantastic place to stay!
This home is lovely! It is stocked with everything you need and has very comfortable beds! Loved the location—very close to everything!October 2022
- Courtney N.
Very nice weekend getaway
Location was amazing. Beach and distillery are walking distance. House was nice and clean. Checkin was a breeze. Loved that all bedrooms have a bathroom. Garage was a great spot to hang out. Had a little mishap with the door leading into the garage. Somehow it locked on us so we were locked out. Maybe the blue lady? :) Messaged Sarah but didn’t reply back for awhile. Decided to call the # posted and immediate help was given. Would definitely stay again.October 2022
FREE HIGH SPEED WiFi
When you stay with us, your high speed reliable internet is complimentary.
Cribs and pull-out cots available upon request.
WEDDINGS & EVENTS
Personal, customizable weddings & events in premier locations.
Pet-friendly properties, rooms and common areas.