Surrounded by peace and quiet this indoor-outdoor living modern beach home by-the-Sea is the perfect getaway for everyone
Surrounded by peace and quiet this indoor-outdoor living modern beach home by-the-Sea is the perfect getaway for family vacations, travelers to the Bay Area, San Francisco, Half Moon Bay, Pescadero, and company retreats or off-site meetings looking for a prestigious location surrounded by Pacific Ocean air, pristine untouched nature and just a short drive away from so many activities. The home is a modern sea ranch style four bedroom three bath home with hot tub, with hand made doors and barrel vault, walnut stairs and heated concrete and Douglas fir floors. All exclusive to the guests and conveniently next to one of the largest undeveloped pieces of land in the area. Easy access to miles of pristine golden sand beaches, trails traversing a variety of natural surroundings with Pacific Ocean vistas on one side and some of California's most amazing coastal views on the other. Between the Montara Mountains and Montara State Beach there is over 10,000 acres of open space to roam. Everything in Montara is within walking or biking distance. Wake up to the fresh ocean air and sight and sounds of the Pacific Ocean roaring in the background. Experience the awe-inspiring views of the sun rise over the majestic mountains filled with coastal cypress trees and rare grasslands. Gas barbecue or relax on the homes deck while you take in the ocean, sunset, beach, and mountain views. One can venture on bike or hike from the house to the Golden Gate National Recreation Area, McNee Ranch State Park and Old San Pedro Mountain Road all the way to Gray Whale Cove State Beach and around Rancho Corral de Tierra.
• Electric bikes available to rent, contact us to reserve. We drop off and pick up. A safe, affordable, and environmentally-friendly way to explore the coastline
• Entire private home
• The property is two stories with four bedrooms and three baths.
• Owner suite has a luxurious shower, bath and king size bed.
• Under the Sea bedroom has two double beds & one single bed.
• The second bedroom has a king size bed.
• The third bedroom has a two double beds.
• The fourth bedroom located on the ground floor has a queen bed.
• Open Dining Room area
• Full well stocked kitchen
• High-end kitchen appliances
• Amazing Cedar Hot Tub
• Gas Barbecue while you relax indoor or outdoor
• Internet Streaming TV
• Premium High Speed Reliable WiFi
• Private Garage Parking
• EV charger
• Washer & Dryer
• Uber is Easy and Convenient
• Free Private Parking
• Beaches are open for guest staying at the house along with local open spaces and trails.
• Local restaurants are open, offering take-out and have open patio dining.
• Quick walk to explore the golden sand and stunning sculpted sandstone cliffs at Montara State Beach.
• Easily access the amazing trails in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area & McNee Ranch State Park. Explore the trails to Ocean View Farms a small horse boarding facility situated on the picturesque 4200 acre Rancho Corral de Tierra overlooking the Pacific ocean or Devil’s Slide Trail a 1.3-mile multi-use trail, converted from a former segment of Highway 1, that gives hikers, runners, bicyclists and equestrians access the rocky heights of Devil’s Slide above the Pacific Ocean.
• Beaches, Surfing, Biking, Hiking trails & Grocery Stores all nearby.
• Watch Surfers, Whales, and Marine life at the Montara State Marine Reserve
• Point Montara Lighthouse is nearby.
• Visit the Alpacas by The Sea in Montara
• Giant Redwoods nearby at Purisima Creek Redwoods Preserve
• World-class golf nearby at the Half Moon Bay Golf Links
• Guided horseback riding right on the beach
• Close to Half Moon Bay, San Francisco, and SFO International Airport
• Uber & Lyft is easy and convenient
PETS: Pets are not allowed on the property.
COVID-19 CLEANING CERTIFIED: The Montara Coastal Home enhanced cleaning and sanitation process has been certified to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and harmful pathogens. Our cleaners have expert-backed training on disinfecting, PPE, and current cleaning protocols. The property has received a cleaning certificate and I.D. which provides guests with verification that our properties are up to date on critical cleaning method guidelines from WHO, CDC, OSHA, and the FDA. #p1p211dh
Copyright © The Wave Houses. All rights reserved.
- Accommodates: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property Type: House
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Beach essentials
- Bird watching
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Eco tourism
- Electric vehicle charger
- Extra pillows and blankets
- First Aid Kit
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Ice Maker
- Indoor parking
- Kids Friendly
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Mountain biking
- Near ocean
- Parking Included
- Private Car Park
- Professionally cleaned
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Spa nearby
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Whale watching
- Wildlife viewing
- Wine glasses
- Winery tour
- John M.
What a great place!
Absolute lovely home in a great location. Architecture and woodwork is exquisite. Location is just a short drive to all that half Moon Bay has to offer. If in the area, I highly recommend staying here. You will not be disappointed.November 2022
- Theresa C.
Magic Montara in this Gem of a home
Spectacular stay in this unique and lovely home. Exactly what our family needed to enjoy the days leading up to our daughter’s wedding nearby. Andreia is a kind and responsive host, she clearly wants her guests to love her home as much as she does. We surely do! The location in a quiet neighborhood between Pacifica and Half Moon Bay offered us the balance of calm and beauty - the beach is two minutes away- with all grocery stores, cafes, etc also close by. The best of both worlds. Thank you, Andreia, we miss waking up to your fabulous tree which graces the front of the home and can be seen from nearly every window.October 2022
- Melanie H. (United States)
Oasis in the Mountains
Beautifully maintained house with simplistic elegance!October 2022
- Erica C.
MUST STAY! Calm and Clean Getaway
Absolutely loved my time here! As clean, spacious and beautiful as advertised- my guests loved it and the space was perfect for a calm/quiet retreat. Also love the layout - adds to the spaciousness as some guests may sleep while others enjoy time in either TV room. A quaint castle by the coast! I will definitely come back and refer to friends/family.October 2022
- Anastasia B.
The house was awesome! So clean, stylish and comfortable. The location is the best. There were few things: hot tub smelled dump, as well as the master bathroom. It seems that the bed linens in one of the bedrooms were not changed because they smelled weird. Overall the stay was great: clean, well stocked kitchen, comfortable beds. Would stay there again and recommend my friends.September 2022
FREE HIGH SPEED WiFi
When you stay with us, your high speed reliable internet is complimentary.
Cribs and pull-out cots available upon request.
WEDDINGS & EVENTS
Personal, customizable weddings & events in premier locations.
Pet-friendly properties, rooms and common areas.