Come home to your own beach home in Moss Beach. Situated on a coveted block, overlooking the Fitzgerald Marine Reserve and a five minute walk to state beaches and Montara Lighthouse, you can enjoy the ultimate coastal lifestyle.
Come home to your own beach home in Moss Beach. Situated on a coveted block, overlooking the Fitzgerald Marine Reserve and a five minute walk to state beaches and Montara Lighthouse, you can enjoy the ultimate coastal lifestyle. Enjoy ocean views, sunsets, marine life from the kitchen, living room and expansive outdoor deck.
• Beaches are open for guest(s) staying at the house along with local open spaces and trails.
• Local restaurants are open, offering take-out and have open patio dining.
• Quick walk to explore the golden sand and stunning sculpted sandstone cliffs at Montara State Beach.
• Easily access the amazing trails in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area & McNee Ranch State Park. Explore the trails to Ocean View Farms a small horse boarding facility situated on the picturesque 4200 acre Rancho Corral de Tierra overlooking the Pacific ocean or Devil’s Slide Trail a 1.3-mile multi-use trail, converted from a former segment of Highway 1, that gives hikers, runners, bicyclists and equestrians access the rocky heights of Devil’s Slide above the Pacific Ocean.
• Beaches, Surfing, Biking, Hiking trails & Grocery Stores all nearby.
• Watch Surfers, Whales, and Marine life at the Montara State Marine Reserve
• Next to the house is the Point Montara Lighthouse and nearby beach coves.
• Walk to the Moss Beach Fitzgerald Marine Preserve and walk through the gorgeous cypress tree tunnels while you hike along the Pacific Ocean
• Giant Redwoods nearby at Purisima Creek Redwoods Preserve
• World-class golf nearby at the Half Moon Bay Golf Links
• Guided horseback riding right on the beach
• Close to Half Moon Bay, San Francisco, and SFO International Airport
• Uber & Lyft is easy and convenient
COVID-19 CLEANING CERTIFIED: The Oceanfront Coastal Retreat Home enhanced cleaning and sanitation process has been certified to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and harmful pathogens. Our cleaners have expert-backed training on disinfecting, PPE, and current cleaning protocols. The property has received a cleaning certificate and I.D. which provides guests with verification that our properties are up to date on critical cleaning method guidelines from WHO, CDC, OSHA, and the FDA. #p1p211dh
Copyright © The Wave Houses. All rights reserved.
- Accommodates: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: House
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Bird watching
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Eco tourism
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Horseback riding
- Hot water
- Ice Maker
- Kids Friendly
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Mountain biking
- Near ocean
- Parking Included
- Private entrance
- Professionally cleaned
- Satellite Or Cable
- Sea View
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
- Spa nearby
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Whale watching
- Wildlife viewing
- Winery tour
- Eric C.
Enjoyed our ocean view stay
Accurate to the description, a wonderful place to stay for a getaway for two. My wife and I would love to come back again!September 2022
FREE HIGH SPEED WiFi
When you stay with us, your high speed reliable internet is complimentary.
Cribs and pull-out cots available upon request.
WEDDINGS & EVENTS
Personal, customizable weddings & events in premier locations.
Pet-friendly properties, rooms and common areas.