Come discover this nature-filled coastal getaway, peaceful retreat, or an ocean front home base from which to explore the coast.
Come discover this nature-filled private coastal getaway, peaceful retreat, or an ocean front home base from which to explore the coast. A short hop to local beaches, award winning restaurants, Montara Point Lighthouse with a secluded cove beach below, Moss Beach Fitzgerald Marine Preserve, Montara Mountain and State Beaches. Panoramic ocean and sunset views at the end of a quiet and idyllic cul-de-sac with sights of pelican formations, hawks, seals and migratory whales and the sounds of the sea await. This location boasts a wide variety of outdoor activities, fine and casual dining and so much more. A private separate writers space with a comfortable sofa bed holds its own history with amazing views. Lots of outdoor entertaining space, laundry on site, a walnut and granite kitchen await to make this the perfect place of solitude for your next visit to the Northern California coastline. Nearest beach and Lighthouse is only a 3-5 minute stroll, access gate locks at sunset and opens at 10am.
• Electric bikes available to rent, contact us to reserve. We drop off and pick up. A safe, affordable, and environmentally-friendly way to explore the coastline
• Entire home, two stories with two bedrooms, two baths and a separate writers space with sofa bed.
• Owners suite with T.V., bathroom, shower and comfortable queen size bed.
• Bedroom two has a comfortable queen size bed and shower access
• Bedroom three has a comfortable twin bed and shower access
• Living room sofa bed double sized with memory foam
• Sun-filled Ocean view Dining and living room area
• Full well stocked kitchen
• High-end kitchen appliances
• Gas Fire Pit
• Internet Streaming TV
• Premium High Speed Reliable WiFi
• Washer & Dryer on site
• Uber is Easy and Convenient
• Free Private Parking
• Beaches are open for guest(s) staying at the house along with local open spaces and trails.
• Local restaurants are open, offering take-out and have open patio dining.
• Quick walk to explore the golden sand and stunning sculpted sandstone cliffs at Montara State Beach.
• Easily access the amazing trails in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area & McNee Ranch State Park. Explore the trails to Ocean View Farms a small horse boarding facility situated on the picturesque 4200 acre Rancho Corral de Tierra overlooking the Pacific ocean or Devil’s Slide Trail a 1.3-mile multi-use trail, converted from a former segment of Highway 1, that gives hikers, runners, bicyclists and equestrians access the rocky heights of Devil’s Slide above the Pacific Ocean.
• Beaches, Surfing, Biking, Hiking trails & Grocery Stores all nearby.
• Watch Surfers, Whales, and Marine life at the Montara State Marine Reserve
• Next to the house is the Point Montara Lighthouse and nearby beach coves.
• Walk to the Moss Beach Fitzgerald Marine Preserve and walk through the gorgeous cypress tree tunnels while you hike along the Pacific Ocean
• Giant Redwoods nearby at Purisima Creek Redwoods Preserve
• World-class golf nearby at the Half Moon Bay Golf Links
• Guided horseback riding right on the beach
• Close to Half Moon Bay, San Francisco, and SFO International Airport
• Uber & Lyft is easy and convenient
COVID-19 CLEANING CERTIFIED: The Oceanfront Coastal Retreat Home enhanced cleaning and sanitation process has been certified to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and harmful pathogens. Our cleaners have expert-backed training on disinfecting, PPE, and current cleaning protocols. The property has received a cleaning certificate and I.D. which provides guests with verification that our properties are up to date on critical cleaning method guidelines from WHO, CDC, OSHA, and the FDA. #p1p211dh
Copyright © The Wave Houses. All rights reserved.
- Accommodates: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: House
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Beach view
- Bird watching
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Eco tourism
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Horseback riding
- Hot water
- Ice Maker
- Jet skiing
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Masks available
- Mountain biking
- Mountain view
- Near ocean
- Ocean front
- Parking Included
- Private Car Park
- Professionally cleaned
- Sea View
- Security System
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Social distancing
- Spa nearby
- Staff wear protective equipment
- Streaming service
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Water sports
- Whale watching
- Wildlife viewing
- Winery tour
- Bianca H.
Excellent location and home
Everything was so perfect. I guarantee you won’t regret your stay hereNovember 2022
- Elijah H.
Loved Being Here!
Such a great time staying here! Book it!October 2022
- Gary P. (United States)
Over priced cleaning fee!
A cleaning fee of $150-200 would be acceptable for a place this size. You charge is out of this range.September 2022
FREE HIGH SPEED WiFi
When you stay with us, your high speed reliable internet is complimentary.
Cribs and pull-out cots available upon request.
WEDDINGS & EVENTS
Personal, customizable weddings & events in premier locations.
Pet-friendly properties, rooms and common areas.