Guest will enjoy the privacy of being the only residence on the premises - Your own private coastal retreat with spectacular ocean front views. A fully stocked gourmet kitchen with chef’s appliances, ample cookware, basic spices and condiments, luxurious linens and bedding, beach towels, blankets, board games, Apple TV and Netflix, and toiletries for your stay.
Incomparable Oceanfront Luxury - Your own entire private coastal retreat home. Our two bedroom, two bath home features expansive decks, a large fenced yard, fire pit, hot tub and bocce ball court overlooking the Pacific Coast. Enjoy sunset views and crashing waves around the fire pit seating area or relaxing in the hot tub or playing bocce ball on your own court! Walk to the beach, lighthouse, biking and hiking trails or Downtown Montara. Easy access off the California Pacific Coast Highway 1 and just a few minutes drive to restaurants, minutes to Princeton By-the-Sea and Half Moon Bay, or enjoy our fully stocked gourmet kitchen and BBQ, and just relax with cozy blankets near the fire pit while listening to the waves crash on the rocks. With convenient access to San Francisco International Airport, Downtown Half Moon Bay, Fisherman's Wharf, Fitzgerald Marine Reserve, Pescadero, Stanford University, the Headquarters of well-known tech giants, World-class golf, hiking, biking and surfing, Purisima Creek Redwoods Preserve, Harley Farms, and many other local attractions. This beautiful private home is the perfect coastal beach retreat for everyone.
• Electric bikes available to rent, contact us to reserve. We drop off and pick up directly to the property. A safe, affordable, and environmentally-friendly way to explore the coastline!
• Beaches are open for guests staying at the house along with local open spaces and trails.
• Watch the Whales and Sea Life Play in your Back Yard
• Hot Tub overlooking the Pacific Ocean with Sunset Views
• Ocean front views while you relax with blankets around the fire pit.
• Bocce Ball Court
• Local restaurants are open, offering take-out and have limited open patio dining.
• Quick walk to and explore the golden sand and stunning sculpted sandstone cliffs at Montara State Beach.
• Access the amazing trails in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area & McNee Ranch State Park.
• Visit the Point Montara Lighthouse
• Beaches, Surfing, Biking, Hiking trails & Grocery Stores all near by.
• Expansive Ocean & Mountain Views
• Close to SFO, Close to San Francisco, Close to Half Moon Bay
• Full kitchen, Washer/Dryer, Internet Streaming TV
• Private parking on property
• Premium High Speed WiFi
• Uber is Easy and Convenient
• Free Parking on Property
COVID-19 CLEANING CERTIFIED: The Luxury Home enhanced cleaning and sanitation process has been certified to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and harmful pathogens. Our cleaners have expert-backed training on disinfecting, PPE, and current cleaning protocols. The property has received a cleaning certificate and I.D. which provides guests with verification that our properties are up to date on critical cleaning method guidelines from WHO, CDC, OSHA, and the FDA. #p1p211dh
Copyright © The Wave Houses. All rights reserved.
- Accommodates: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: House
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Beach essentials
- Bird watching
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Eco tourism
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Horseback riding
- Hot water
- Ice Maker
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Locked bedroom(s)
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Mountain biking
- Ocean front
- Parking Included
- Private Car Park
- Private entrance
- Professionally cleaned
- Security System
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Spa nearby
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Whale watching
- Wildlife viewing
- Wine glasses
- Winery tour
- Ashley L.
My family and I loved this house and it’s location! We traveled up the coast of California with our one year old son, stopping at various hotels and airbnbs, but, I would have to say this was our favorite place out of them all! It was furnished beautifully inside and out. The hot tub was an added bonus but the views are what made us fall in LOVE with this place! The kitchen was super spacious and fully stocked with everything you need to cook a thanksgiving dinner (seriously) so we picked up food at a local grocery store and enjoyed the views while cooking dinner. It was absolutely perfect and I will have this memory forever. I would absolutely go back to this place 10/10 would recommend.November 2022
- Caroline M.
BEST place EVER- stunning views
Amazing place to stay with just the right amenities. View is beyond words. Spectacular. Waves crashing and birds passing by all beautiful. Creature comforts galore. Just book it. Its a gem!November 2022
- Virginia M.
Can't wait to schedule our next stay at this fabulous place. Views, new modern construction, well decorated, close to great restaurants and the hike along old highway one was very interesting. Even though we lived in Moss Beach for 20+ years, we learned even more about the area during this walk. I recommend this place to anyone who love the sounds, smell and beauty of the pacific ocean.October 2022
FREE HIGH SPEED WiFi
When you stay with us, your high speed reliable internet is complimentary.
Cribs and pull-out cots available upon request.
WEDDINGS & EVENTS
Personal, customizable weddings & events in premier locations.
Pet-friendly properties, rooms and common areas.