Next to one of the most scenic stretches of the California Coast this coastal home is the perfect getaway.
Next to one of the most scenic stretches of the California Coast this coastal home is the perfect getaway for family vacations, travelers to the Bay Area, San Francisco, Half Moon Bay, Pescadero, and company retreats or off-site meetings. Nestled conveniently next to one of the largest pet friendly pieces of land in the area with easy access to miles of trails and pristine golden sand beaches, the trails traverse a variety of natural surroundings with Pacific Ocean vistas on one side and some of California's most amazing coastal views on the other. Between the Montara Mountains and Montara State Beach there is over 10,000 acres of open space to roam. Everything in Montara is within walking or biking distance. Wake up to the fresh ocean air and sight and sounds of the Pacific Ocean roaring in the background. Experience the awe-inspiring views of the sun rise over the majestic mountains filled with coastal cypress trees and rare grasslands. Relax in the home while you take in the ocean, sunset, beach, and mountain views. One can venture on bike or hike from the house to the Golden Gate National Recreation Area, McNee Ranch State Park and Old San Pedro Mountain Road all the way to Gray Whale Cove State Beach and around Rancho Corral de Tierra.
• Electric bikes available to rent, contact us to reserve. We drop off and pick up. A safe, affordable, and environmentally-friendly way to explore the coastline
• The property is one story with three bedrooms and two baths.
• Owner suite has a shower, jacuzzi tub and a king-size bed.
• Westside bedroom has a queen-size bed.
• Northend bedroom has one full-size bed and two twin trundle bed.
• Sun-filled Living Room area
• Full well stocked kitchen
• Two Way Coffee Maker drip system or k-cups or coffee pods.
• Internet Streaming TV
• Premium High Speed Reliable WiFi
• Washer & Dryer
• Outdoor propane fire pit and seating
• Ping Pong Table
• Uber is Easy and Convenient
• Free Private Parking
• Beaches are open for guest staying at the house along with local open spaces and trails.
• Local restaurants are open, offering take-out and have open patio dining.
• Quick walk to explore the golden sand and stunning sculpted sandstone cliffs at Montara State Beach.
• Easily access the amazing trails in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area & McNee Ranch State Park. Explore the trails to Ocean View Farms a small horse boarding facility situated on the picturesque 4200 acre Rancho Corral de Tierra overlooking the Pacific ocean or Devil’s Slide Trail a 1.3-mile multi-use trail, converted from a former segment of Highway 1, that gives hikers, runners, bicyclists and equestrians access the rocky heights of Devil’s Slide above the Pacific Ocean.
• World-famous surf, hiking, biking destination
• Pet-Friendly Ocean Shore Coastal Trail has been repurposed to allow dogs and their owners a chance to enjoy the local beaches & shoreline.
• Beaches, Surfing, Biking, Hiking trails & Grocery Stores all nearby.
• Watch Surfers, Whales, and Marine life at the Montara State Marine Reserve
• Point Montara Lighthouse is nearby.
• Visit the Alpacas by The Sea in Montara
• Giant Redwoods nearby at Purisima Creek Redwoods Preserve
• World-class golf nearby at the Half Moon Bay Golf Links
• Guided horseback riding right on the beach
• Close to Half Moon Bay, San Francisco, and SFO International Airport
• Uber & Lyft is easy and convenient
COVID-19 CLEANING CERTIFIED: The Beach, Ocean & Scenic Home enhanced cleaning and sanitation process has been certified to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and harmful pathogens. Our cleaners have expert-backed training on disinfecting, PPE, and current cleaning protocols. The property has received a cleaning certificate and I.D. which provides guests with verification that our properties are up to date on critical cleaning method guidelines from WHO, CDC, OSHA, and the FDA. #p1p211dh
Copyright © The Wave Houses. All rights reserved.
- Accommodates: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: House
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Beach view
- Bird watching
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Eco tourism
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Horseback riding
- Hot water
- Ice Maker
- Indoor parking
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Mountain biking
- Near ocean
- Parking Included
- Pets Considered
- Ping Pong
- Private Car Park
- Private entrance
- Professionally cleaned
- Sea View
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Spa nearby
- Streaming service
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Whale watching
- Wildlife viewing
- Wine glasses
- Winery tour
- Patricia R. (United States)
Ask a lot of questions before you book
Ask questions. Make sure you understand that the street is busy....buses, cars, motorcycles. Make sure you understand that you have to cross a busy highway if walking to the beach. Make sure you like ants....lolOctober 2022
FREE HIGH SPEED WiFi
When you stay with us, your high speed reliable internet is complimentary.
Cribs and pull-out cots available upon request.
WEDDINGS & EVENTS
Personal, customizable weddings & events in premier locations.
Pet-friendly properties, rooms and common areas.